Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cross Fit

I'm  addicted. yup everyone who says its a cult...you're right.

First - AWESOME job to the crew for committing and sticking with it! If you're like me then you're probably STILL sore from March! If we only worked out on the days "we felt like it", I guarantee half of us would still be at Machiavelli's! :) 

Second- I have been getting bummed the scale was NOT moving...GRRRR! So I decided to take my measurements this morning and woohoo I have magically got rid of 2 INCHES !! ( I REFUSE to say losing weight, because I have NO intention of finding it again)  So take your measurements NOW and try to ignore the scale.

Finally....HIGH FIVE to all the moms and dads who are pushing thru sleep deprivation, juggling chores, dinners, diapers, carpools...and STILLL getting to class. YOU ROCK. I have decided to spell MOM and DAD like is : S E L F L E S S. ..... Good for you in taking an hour from your day to take care of your health. I swear our kids will thank us later in life when we are able to run around with our grand kids :) ((ouch I just referenced grand kids...jeez))

Go the extra mile...it's never crowded :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment